Friday, August 2, 2013

Meet Amy - The person behind AKVjewelry

A bit excited, a little afraid....
But still daring to take the first step and write my very own blog.

This is me -
in the garden, where I spend as much time as I can

in the studio, sketching a new idea

49 years old
25+ years spend climbing the ladder of software industry
3 years ago, followed my heart and started designing jewelry


this is my first jewelry piece (will spare you my first photo :-) )

Silver, yellow diamonds set in 22k gold by akvjewelry
a ring I just finished, ready to go meet its new owner in Italy


Yes, I did go a long way...

But for me, this is only the beginning

I constantly challenge myself to create jewelry pieces
That will

......ADORN the body

a back necklace inspired by Mashrabiya - more about it in the next posts

..................INSPIRE the mind


one of the many Mashrabiya pictures that inspired me

...................................and UPLIFT the spirit 

( Really felt proud to wear this back necklace last week ) 

Why, would you ask, am I writing a blog instead of working at my bench?


Because I want to share with you
The stories, and the inspiration that make my creative juices flow
.......Be inspired by your comments
..............Get to know you


Why, would you read my blog?


To renew your sense of wonder at the beauty that surrounds us
.......even if it is on the other side of the earth

To get tips that will help you find
.......the perfect piece of jewelry
             (maybe it is already in your drawer, we will talk about it in one of the coming posts)

To get exclusive coupons and sale offers
       Just for you, my blog readers!


Sounds good?

 Take the first step to joining my blog readers club
................and sign up to receive blog updates via mail.
See the newsletter signup form at the top right corner of the page?
Just enter your email and click the 'Sign up' button - it's as simple as that!

See you,
Amy








No comments:

Post a Comment